Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classic games you've yet to play

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

If you get some you'll probably get a lot faster. I want to get the space jump one just for the fun of not having to fight the hive mecha and being able to jump up in the halfpipe in Chozo Ruins to get the first missile expansion.
    i'd usually leave that expansion until i've got the grapple beam anyway (along with the wave beam charge combo and pretty much everything in that wing)
    /edit - wasn't awake when i posted that ^
    might try a low% run now with that trick...

early space jump looks pretty tricky from what i've seen, i'm still kicking myself for not picking up an ntsc copy for $20 :(

god damn it. tempted to skip going to this interview now so i can start a fresh run of mp :D
    career destroying series of games tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

tman wrote:
    igod damn it. tempted to skip going to this interview now so i can start a fresh run of mp :D
    career destroying series of games tbh.
    Know the feeling... Spent ages playing last year during my summer exams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

yes Planescape tourment is brilliant, its on bargain release and its one of the best RPGs ever made

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Where is it on sale?

Advertisement