Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hammond and piano player seeking band

• 01-03-2005 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi
    I'm playing since I was three, I'm 30 now. I'm very good piano and Hammond player. I have my own stage piano and Hammond. I need a lot of gigs. I'm looking for cover band (blues, r&b, r&r, jazz). I played uncounted number of performances. Unfortunately, I speak english very poorly (as yet)...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

What model hammond? What Leslie? and, for that matter, what Stage Piano?

I was in a band that did James Taylor Quartet covers many moons ago for what it's worth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Hammond player

I have one of world virtual electromechanical stage instrument Clavia Nord Electro 2. The organ section is based on a digital simulation of the mechanical tone wheels of the B-3 organ. besides: Wurlitzer 200A, Rhodes Mk II Stage Piano.

Where are you based? What kind of music do you like? Booker T? JTQ?

I live in Poland, but 04.04.2005 I arrive to Dublin. I'm looking for a flat in Dublin now. I like play rhythm&blues, blues, jazz, classic rock, hard rock. I listen Tower of Power, Incognito, Spryro Gyra, Dave Weckl, Bill Evans. I am a composer and arranger for a jazz big-bands... I writed music for music theatres. I'm sorry, my English is not good...

Try putting up an advert here you might find something.

Also, if you play jazz piano try getting in touch with the hotels in Dublin, some of them have piano bars and you might get some work there.

Good luck!

• Advertisement

Thank you, I will try. If you give me your email adress, I send you my band's MP3.

Advertisement