Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denied access

• 01-03-2005 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,
    I have another user name that looks as though its been banned as it has all posting privileges revoked.
    The user name is clint_silver and the last post was yesterday here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=230429
    when I was requesting access to the soccer forum. I know some of the admins/mods are notoriously finicky and will ban at the drop of a hat(hope Im not being over critical) but I cant find any reference in any sticky to say what I did (if anything) to deserve being banned. Can one of the admins take a look at my account and if it has been banned let me now why, I will take it in good heart and apologise profusely for missing any note that clearly states that I shouldnt have posted something when I did.

If the account isnt banned but theres a problem can I get it cleared up please?

thanks for your time.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭talla

Hmm, you weren't banned from Soccer Access Requests. Must have been a site wide ban.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

You weren't banned. You changed your e-mail address it appears but didn't verify the new address. Check any junk mail folders you might have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 car_sound

the email change is what it was. My apologies, many thanks for your time on this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement