Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Temperature Monitering panel??

Options
  • 01-03-2005 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭

Hey my Da got this panel with two USB ports firewire etc etc and temp monitering display, i can hook it up but there s one two prong plug i have no idea where it goes? its attached to the power supply leads!

Any help?
    Tempeture001.jpg

Tempeture004.jpg
    ss.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

If this is in the worng palce could the mod please move it! Be back in about 30 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 13,753 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Is that not the Temperature probe that supplies the readings from the case top your display? It should be taped somewhere inside the case and connected to the Monitoring panel.

Inqui

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

the temperature probe wires are both black, thats black and red and seems to be coming off a molex adapter, you see there in the big pic, the wires beside the sound cables are the temp probes, that wire beside the harddrive cooler witht the two molex adapters and fan power adapter on it, is that the lead your talking bout?

edit:// yeah thats what it is, its the power lead for the hardrive cooler fans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

yeah thats what it is, its the power lead for the hardrive cooler fans

Ah thats alright cause it didnt come wit the HDD cooler fans :)

Advertisement