Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Tourney tonight is at 7pm

Options
  • 01-03-2005 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭

Just in case anyone thinks it's still at 8pm!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

bugger. still says 8 in the sticky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

Cant make it tonight or Sunday. GL to all playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

Well PS says it's in 1hr 51mins.

DeV mentioned it to mike last week, something about having withdrawal symptoms if he didn't get to the Fitz or something!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

fair enough, can hopefully make it, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

Yeah I changed it due to demand. Thought I had mentioned it in other threads. Hyzepher can you amend Sticky ? all tournaments now 7pm to allow people to get to fitzwilliam.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

How long did it run the last few times? You know have to meet the missus later.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I'll be there. Me and Ken are currently level pegging on two each, I'm convinced I can step up to the bat and take the lead.

gerire wrote:
    How long did it run the last few times? You know have to meet the missus later.
    Was finished just after the second break on Sunday with 17 players. (2hrs 12mins ish)
    Usually about 2-2.5 hours.

Not many so far tonight so it might be quicker

Ah well screw her, if it runs on a bit. Im playing poker and thats all that matters. Only 8 bodies I see.................

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭kencleary

DapperGent wrote:
    I'll be there. Me and Ken are currently level pegging on two each, I'm convinced I can step up to the bat and take the lead.

Heh well i'm convinced that I can remain last. Especially since i'm still in work and won't be able to play thus guranteeing my place at the foot of the table :)

• Advertisement

A feeble attempt at poket by my self. Played utterly crap going out on the bubble of the tables joining. My AJ Vs 88, and it held up Oh well, hope go get in another game before I head off on my travels next Wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭murfie

gerire wrote:
    A feeble attempt at poket by my self. Played utterly crap going out on the bubble of the tables joining. My AJ Vs 88, and it held up Oh well, hope go get in another game before I head off on my travels next Wednesday

Sorry about that one gerire, had to go with you! ;)

Twas a funny old night, what with Dapper winning and Waylander coming 5th!

Advertisement