Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pes4/we8 leagues and ladders

Options
  • 01-03-2005 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭

hey,
    if your starting to get to grips with pes4 and think your getting ok at it, like myself, a good way to judge yourself against others is by entering a few leagues and ladders.

enter ladder. play a few games. get yourself a rating. play other people with same rating. increase your rating.

when your rating begins to increase you can begin to play people further up the ladder and further increase your rating.

in my experience, it's all fun at the end of the day and there isn't much competetion or hardship involved. it's also great to watch other peoples style of play and every so often, catch some amazing goals.

some ladder's and leagues to start you off are:

www.pesladder.co.uk - uk/ire league. many players and easy to get a game.
    www.evo-league.com - world rankings including pc, xbox and ps2.
    www.chiz.co.uk - euro league. hasn't really kicked off yet but should be fun when it gets going.

download a compatible pes4/we8 launcher here and start having yourself some footy fun!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,048 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

says i can play on the uk one as im from ireland?

Advertisement