Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Secure Parking

Options
  • 01-03-2005 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Im going to be in dublin over the paddys weekend and im staying in a hotel without secure parking. The car isnt mine and theres no way i can let anything happen to it :eek: Im wondering where in dublin has secure car parks. Im not talking bout jervis st and temple bar, i mean ones with alot of cameras which will take responsibility for actually looking after your car, not just taking your money ;) Is there any valet parkers in dublin? Id be willing to pay for good service as long as my mind is at ease and it would be well looked after. Any help would be greatly appriciated! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭528i

'PaulMN' has a 4m long by 2m wide garage (that should have been converted into an extra room years ago instead of gatherin' shyte) if thats any help :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭Paul (MN)

i appreciate the plug but when I say I am in Dublin I mean I an in Dublin Country. It would be a long walk to the the big shmoke!

Advertisement