Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA, 'Half-Life 2' battle for best game

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

no farcry?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Mohanned

Grand theft auto San Andreas is the best game there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

Why dont you just ask which is tastier - the back end of a dog that had just been swimming in its own filth (gta) or Custard (half life)?

I mean if there is a challenger to half life 2 at the minute it certainly isnt GTA. The two are so far apart, one 3rd person the other 1st person, ones on console the other is a PC Game ( To state just the obvious!! )

And anyone who says GTA is better obviously owns a Dell and doesnt like xBoxes or GamesCubes.

FarCry cannot be taken into accoount because only people without jobs or an on-going education can get past the 3rd level. Doom may be a competition for graphics but the gameplay/story is slightly pathetic. I dont know much about Ground Control 2 but I'm guessing that you are just being a bit of an anorak!?

ALL HAIL BATTLEFIELD 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

HL2 would also get my vote. I played it from start to finish and could not stop playing it despite the fact that I'd accidentally set it to easy and it had performance issues on my pc. I just couldn't drag myself away from the game long enough to fix the (sound driver causing cpu spike when doing 3d explosions) problem.

I will return to it again on normal, with my now finely tuned pc, as soon as I finish World of Warcraft...

umm.. hang on, there's no end in WoW is there? Koneko, hold me!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

amp wrote:
    umm.. hang on, there's no end in WoW is there? Koneko, hold me!

Don't touch me, you filthy Alliance pig!

• Advertisement
Advertisement