Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DS Question

Options
  • 01-03-2005 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Definitly just broken cause it's up for public use. I have had mine since X-mas and it is still perfectly clear. All that touches it is the nub on the "pen" and occasionally you finger nail (if your lazy :D). It closes over to protect when your not using it, so it is perfectly safe

• Registered Users Posts: 5,907 ✭✭✭JDxtra

This post has been deleted.

I'd imagine that's because the public are getting their mits on it & some are trying vandalise it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

I scratched mine but im not 100% how. Generally its pretty tough as long as you take care of it. Id recomend screen protectors though. Im very surprised its cracked in GAME, that must have taken some whack...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

well tbh we(dawson st) took the stylus off the store pod thing cause its made of metal with a rubber point and the rubber tip breaks off real easy as hmv grafton st will tell you. there thing is in bits!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

I was wondering what was up with your demo pod. Anyway, lovely clear screen you may have, but WarioWare is near unplayable without a stylus. Think of the broken dreams, and also of the horrible chocolaty kids' fingerprints.

• Advertisement
Advertisement