Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re:Changing to another telco but keeping your number

Options
  • 01-03-2005 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭

A mate wants to keep his prepay 087 number and start using meteor which I know you can do but was wondering what happens to your remaining 087 credit when he changes to meteor?
    Thks

Comments

Your remaning credit is lost when you port, you can't get it transferred over.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭cubix

Thanks

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

While were on about this subject
    if I was to change from my 086 pre-pay to meteor... do i loose my o2.ie login info? as in my email? and do I have to use the meteors web page insted for sending the txts?(not too fond of the way its setup)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Lenny wrote:
    While were on about this subject
    if I was to change from my 086 pre-pay to meteor... do i loose my o2.ie login info? as in my email? and do I have to use the meteors web page insted for sending the txts?(not too fond of the way its setup)

In a word, yes.

Advertisement