Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny jokes, pics

• 01-03-2005 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I've got loads of funny jokes and pictures and stuff over on my site

www.geocities.com/dapainful

Please tell me what you think!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭MrScruff

Haven't read that macdonalds job application thing for years, still gets a laugh though! :) cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Hey I'm just after puttting up a whole load more irish jokes but i'll be taking them down again after paddys day! Thanx if you have any comments plaese say or use the email link (on the site) thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭EricM

The white text on black background hurts my eyes after looking for too long.
    But otherwise very good.

Hem... really, does anyone else notice this,,, I never really thought of it hurting peoples eyes, but i check it before i put it online, i dont read them i just check links once the pages are up!

Do y'all think i should change the front page and maybe the logo???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

yes. get rid of the borders......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

ok, Im locking this thread now. This forum is not a web development forum. There is a specific forum for that type of input.

Bio

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement