Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christian Review of Quake 3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Commissar

"The game may not be realistic in the respect that it will train kids to use real-life weapons and turn them into terrorists."
    "A few of the characters in the full version are scantily clad to prey on the weaknesses of teen-aged boys."

Damn this sounds good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

The Christian Gamer Code: The Christian Gamer is a believer in Jesus Christ as the way to eternal salvation (John 3:16). As a Christian, responsible to God for my actions and thoughts, I promise to choose my games carefully. My goal is to be a good witness in my purchasing decisions, in my game play with others, and in the use of my time.

Oh man that site is hilarious.

Whatever floats yer boat I suppose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

I hope you guys realise that that entire site is a piss take.

D wrote:
    I hope you guys realise that that entire site is a piss take.

what makes you think that?

look at the root site

www.christiananswers.net
    it looks prettty American to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 834 ✭✭✭fragile

Of course all those people who are complaining about the game on that site have already paid ID software for it, and now they won't play it because it offends their religious beliefs :eek: you would think they could have read a review or checked some screenshots first :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

fragile wrote:
    Of course all those people who are complaining about the game on that site have already paid ID software for it, and now they won't play it because it offends their religious beliefs :eek: you would think they could have read a review or checked some screenshots first :rolleyes:

I believe it was ozzy osbourne who said of the people who burn his CDs...

The buggers have to buy them to burn them, let the burn more!

fragile wrote:

But they have now seen the light.

Advertisement