Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

designated driver

Options
  • 27-07-2001 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

The other night a cop was parked outside a local neighborhood tavern. Late in the evening, the officer noticed a man leaving the bar so intoxicated that he could barely walk. The man stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes with the officer quietly observing.

After what seemed an eternity and trying his keys on five vehicles, the man managed to find his car which he promptly fell into. He was there for a few minutes as a number of other patrons left the bar and drove off. Finally he started the car, switched the wipers on and off, flicked the turn signals on and off, tooted the horn and then switched on the lights. He moved the vehicle forward a few inches, reversed a little and then remained stationary for a few more minutes as some more vehicles left.

At last he pulled out of the parking lot and started to drive slowly down the road. The police officer, having bemusedly waited all this time, now started up the patrol car, flipped on the siren, promptly pulled the man over and carried out a Breathalyzer test. To his amazement, the Breathalyzer indicated no evidence of the man having consumed alcohol at all.

Dumbfounded, the officer said, "I'll need you to accompany me to the station. This Breathalyzer equipment must be broken."

"I doubt it," said the man. "Tonight I'm the designated decoy."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

i knew i heard it before and still couldn't remember till the i read the last line. Brillant stuff smile.gif

LAMO!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭sword

ROFLMAO!!

oxxx{::::::::::::::::::::> a.k.a. Floyd The Barber
    oxxy2k_1@hotmail.com
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Takeing From DISTURBED's song, Game
    The little b|tch she went and she told a lie, now she will never tell another, a lie, the little b|tch she went and she told a lie, NEVER FU(KING LIE TO ME
    </font>

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Nice one smile.gif

John

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

good- but i heard it before and it really happened, with different words, in australia, the decoy actually being a professional one.........

Advertisement