Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good start is very important

Options
  • 02-03-2005 3:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

What your name on Party Poker?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

Uh oH !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

Looks like Mike Sexton is posting here !

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭allin-king

i also play poker and when i'm thirsty i make sure i have some cool refreshing coca cola to give me that winning edge oh yes coca cola is number one for taste number one for winners

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

LOL :D

**waits for Dev to see this one.
    Hhhhhuuuuummmmm.....
    Love the smell of burnt Party Poker Pimps in the morning :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

I am very interested in your product and/or service, could you teach me how to play and beat new or weak players??

How much do I need to invest in this venture, seems like a sure fire winner to me :D

Oh and can we sticky this please ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

Dimaer wrote:
    And thinking to write a small book about this

I don't see why not!?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

DO YOU HAVE A VERY SMALL PENIS?? WITH OUR POKER PENIS PROTRACTOR PACKAGE YOU CAN HAVE A BIGGER PENIS THEN MANY WEAK OR NEW PLAYERS!!!!!11ONE.

I've cut all the affiliate ids etc from them and the links to his s/w. Muppet.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

Dimaer wrote:
    PartyPoker is most trusted website on the Web.They provide easy deposit options and the fastest cash outs online.

Not to mention Esfandiari-esque vanishing tricks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Dimaer

ok.
    does not really matter.There was no reason to cut post about poker analyzator.
    Such software are using by lots of players with big names.And really essential for start.
    I just wanted to post some things.But is ok.I say you are too good for it boys.
    I had ready post about software that can be used with poker clients to help with money management, keep history of your and other players hands, analyze table and programms trainers for poker online.
    Also was going to post my point of view on some articles of russian poker school(Lesnoi).(I am originally from Russia).
    That is true I have provided few affiliate id's in my first post.But I dont see anythig wrong with it because wasnt really advertising PartyPoker.That was opinion nothing else.
    Hmm...Very unwelcome....
    Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,517 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

That is true I have provided few affiliate id's in my first post.But I dont see anythig wrong with it because wasnt really advertising PartyPoker.That was opinion nothing else. Hmm...Vere unwelcome....

You may be a genuine poster, but trying to make money from this group by including affiliated links is not a very good way of integrating..

Advertisement