Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An oldie (warning)

Options
  • 31-07-2001 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭

You've probably heard this before, or it might have been posted recently, but I haven't time to read down through them all.

A guy is playing a round of golf, and his golfing partner has carried this suitcase along with him for the last 9 holes. Curious the guy askes him whats in the suitcase. His partner turns to him and says "Can you keep a secret?", the guy says "yes of course".
    At this the other guy opens up the suitcase and starts assembling a sniper rifle. "I'm a hitman you see" he says. "really, can I look through it?" asks the first guy. "sure, just don't drop it" says the second guy.

So the first guy is looking through the lens and says "wow, you can see right into my house from here!", "there's my kitchen!, theres my bedroom.... the *****!!" "thats the guy nextdoor!". He turns to the hitman and says "How much do you charge?" "£3000 a bullet" he replies.

"Ok I want you to put a bullet between her eyes and another though his ****"

The hitman nods and takes up the rifle, he steadies himself and takes aim, sudendly he starts moving the rifle up and down repeatably, and from side to side.

"What are you trying to do?!" asks the first man.

"Will you hold on and stop bothering me!, I'm trying to save you 3 grand"

Terrible huh? biggrin.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nesf:
    Terrible huh? biggrin.gif</font>

yes.

(lol)

Advertisement