Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Sunday In Ireland.

Options
  • 01-08-2001 8:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

One Sunday In Ireland.

An Irish priest was driving himself to church one fine Sunday morning. As he passed a field, he happened to glance over and he saw a farmer screwing a sheep. "Saints preserve us," he thought, and kept on driving.

A few minutes later, the priest passed another field. He glanced at the field and saw another farmer screwing a sheep. "Dear God in Heaven!" thought the priest, and he kept on driving.

A few minutes later, he happened to pass another field. He glanced into the field and saw a farmer leaning up against a tree, jerking off. "Well," said the priest to himself, "I've certainly decided what today's sermon is going to be about!"

When he gets to the pulpit of his church, the priest begins:
    "Friends and neighbours, an appalling situation exists here in our God-fearing hamlet. As I was driving to church this fine Sunday morning, I passed a field and saw a farmer performing an unnatural act on a sheep. Not five minutes later, I passed another field, and saw another farmer performing an unnatural act on a sheep. Not five minutes later, I passed another field and saw a farmer performing an unnatural act on himself!"

* And from one of the pews in the back of the church, a voice called out, "Oh, that'd be Paddy O'Flannigan. He never could catch a sheep."

Advertisement