Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

john o'shea - shaman

• 02-03-2005 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Does anyone have a number for John O'Shea working in the Firhouse area? If so could you pm it to me?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Try the phonebook...this is the paranormal forum....are you asking us to guess it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

{edit}
    Apologies to Barbc here, its come to my attention (thanks solas) that John O'Shea being a common name may not actually be the Manchester Utd and Ireland "defender" that I thought, but rather a shaman of some sort.

If so, carry on.
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

yea, I went to google thinking I had seen the name associated with shamanism but I didn't find anything.
    can you enlighten us with a little more info? is he a reader or medium or healer?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 BarbC

I got his name from this message board. From what was written he's a medium working in the Tallaght area.

DUBGUY22

No I'm asking for people with some knowledge of the guy to contact me. You obviously don't have the knowledge. I wonder why your life is so empty that you take the time send a reply like that to someone looking for a medium.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Sorry Barb, some people speak before putting their brain in gear :rolleyes: dont let one bit of ignorance put you off, (and he did edit it afterwards.)

what katie said.
    I'm not familiar with John O'Shea (as I'm not in Dublin) can you rmember who posted the original message, they might be able to sort you out.

Thanks Katie and Solas. That last message wasn't intended for PSI by the way but DUBGUY22

Anyway just checked who posted the thread about John O'Shea and it was Watson1985 so if anyone know's him/her will you ask him if he has a number for John O'Shea?

Send him a pm (left click his name and choose send a personal message)

I've done that but had no reply so far

• Advertisement

KatieK, I'd prefer if you kept comments like those above to yourself.

Regardless of the intention of the thread, I would prefer if you didn't post phone numbers in forum.

Given the nature of the forum you may be unwittingly putting the person in questions at risk of abusive calls from kids or those with far too much time on their hands.

If you have personal information about someone you want to pass on, PM BarBc and post "PM sent".

I didnt, nor wouldnt, ever :confused: In this case I dont even know who the guy is.

KatieK wrote:
    I didnt, nor wouldnt, ever :confused: In this case I dont even know who the guy is.

ermm, my bad, I haven't fully mastered the subtleties of the full stop yet.

Hey, Im confused but all smiles.

BarbC wrote:
    DUBGUY22

No I'm asking for people with some knowledge of the guy to contact me. You obviously don't have the knowledge. I wonder why your life is so empty that you take the time send a reply like that to someone looking for a medium.
    KatieK wrote:
    Sorry Barb, some people speak before putting their brain in gear dont let one bit of ignorance put you off, (and he did edit it afterwards.)

It is unreasonable to assume that everyone who visits this board knows who this John O'Shea person is. I don't appoligise for that, and suggesting to use the phonebook is not an unreasonable one, and i wouldn't certainly not consider my comments either Ignorant or rude. However, assuming my life is "empty", is absolutely ignorant and rude, and my suggestion to you BarbC would be to attempt to use some common sense when posting a thread of this nature, by providing more than a name and a general area, the very least bit of additional information you could have provided would have been an occupation, which would make it exactly clear what you were asking for. So in future, when you make a mistake, don't be ignorant, rude and aggresive towards people, who you unreasonably assume know who this person is, and appoligise and offer further information. It is often the hypocryt who will begin to abuse somebody. I do however appoligise to PSI, who's attention i brought to this thread to lock, as i assumed it was a troll.

Dubguy, calm down. I think this whole thread has been misunderstood, start to finish. I was aware where Barb was coming from from reading her earlier threads. Shes a newb and may not understand the protocol for posting info in threads. :o Your original post came across as quite diparaging, but I understand you thought this was a troll, so I can see why now. Your not usually hot headed, maybe chalk this one down to a misunderstanding, and let it go? Sorry for my comment, part of the whole misunderstanding. Can we all be friends now? :)

Katiek, of course we all can :) It was a rough morning, sorry for the abruptness :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

WooHoo!! You guys managed to have a fight without me being controversial!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Watson1985

I've only heard of the guy and i dont know his number...i've never been to see him but my aunt has and if she has the number i'll pm it to you.
    He is a medium and fortune teller (he reads your hands).
    If i get the number i'll pm it to you!
    And stop all the bitchin you guys! lol :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 suzy2

Does anyone have a number for John O'Shea - just can't get it anywhere and a mad to go see him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

I wonder...there have been quite a few people requesting information about mediums here at boards and I'm wondering would it be possible to organise some sort of official function here in Ireland where we could experience mediums doing their thing..
    I saw Colin fry and tony stockwell back in april and while it was a good nights entertainment, I thought there must be a whole load of Irish mediums around who could do this..if not better,

any one any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

There is a big difference between mediumship as a enterainment and as people
    looking to see one privately and for personal reasons.

there is one lady that I do know of and would be happy passing her info on
    as she has made it advailible over the web.

http://www.angelsofireland.ie/
    Patrica is her name, yes she works with angels as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

if i could get numbers for some of them i would be up for organising it but i couldnt host it would have to get a function room or something similar. I saw Tony & Colin in the Helix too and thought it was excellent (some of the crowd were abit quiet though and didnt appear to know their own families) am reading "Spirited" by Tony Stockwell at the moment and it is amazing!

6th

There is a big difference between mediumship as a enterainment and as people
    looking to see one privately and for personal reasons.
    yep..but at the same time"a night of Irish mediumship" would be very welcomed methinks. the best of Irish.
    I know that there is the annual psychic fair which many of them use as a podium but it would be good to have something a bit more mainstream.
    f i could get numbers for some of them i would be up for organising it
    I used to do a little PR work so I have experience of organising some large events. Think I could sort something out. We can discuss at the meet and greet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

there's a meet & greet ... when where?

I thought you were organising that..

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

solas wrote:
    I used to do a little PR work so I have experience of organising some large events. Think I could sort something out. We can discuss at the meet and greet.
    Is there any job you haven't done ? :)

Come to think of it, I worked security for a while at the Boston WTC so I've seen plenty of events set up, and could probably even remember some of it.

Is there any job you haven't done ?
    ..a few..I've always been a jack of all trades.think its time to master one.
    I was proect co ordinator for a few big events when i worked with the arts council. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 suzy2

Good idea about Medium Show / Nite thingy - so does anyone have John O'sheas number - am getting desperate now.

• Advertisement

suzy2 wrote:
    Good idea about Medium Show / Nite thingy - so does anyone have John O'sheas number - am getting desperate now.
    There are about 20 John OSheas in the Dublin phone book, so a few to many to phone around, but if you knew the general address you might be able to narrow it? Sorry I havent a clue - not a dub meself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

suzy2 wrote:

I think at this stage it is fairly obivious no one here either
    has that number or is inclinded to give it to an utter stranger on a public
    forum.

Advertisement