Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow!

Options
  • 02-03-2005 11:30am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭

So then who got pelted outside the eng building with snowballs this morning? I took some hammering from those damn mechs! They even got a poor innocent lecturer too....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

...wasn't a lecture I might know was it?! I got in too late today to be pelted, but I saw all the snowballs lying on the grass in front of the building. I wish the snow would actually stay on the ground past 9 o'clock one of these days - damn sun with its advanced snow melting techniques :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I hate the snow, any time it snows it always takes me at least 2 hours to get into college. Grr.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

I hate the snow, any time it snows it always takes me at least 2 hours to get into college. Grr.

Snow is cool, but I did get a free shower from a passing bus :mad:

I slammed (well, I was doing about 5 mph 'cos of the snow) one the brakes... and the front cable broke! I'd only put new pads on the day before yesterday :mad: :mad: :mad:

If the bus driver had been withing striking distance I would be in Donnybrook Garda station right now answering questions...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

blondie83 wrote:
    ...wasn't a lecture I might know was it?!
    I think the name "Mister" would suffice well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Red Alert wrote:
    I think the name "Mister" would suffice well.
    :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭theCzar

Mr. M (please oh please) or Mr. W (meh)? or am i totally off track?

The snow is seriously impeding my movement as well, and by the time i get in, it's turned to slushy ice, good for nothing besides that burning hands sensation when i get out of the cold.

grrr.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Mr M. of course, who was also wearing his trademark shades at the time of the incident :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭theCzar

tee-hee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Mohanned

hate the snow

Advertisement