Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metroid Prime nintendovip stars up for grabs...

Options
  • 02-03-2005 12:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭

seems you can only register one copy of any particular game, so my second copy (finally got a non player's choice version:)) can't be registered to my account.

first one to use the following pin# gets the stars...
    M5RQHR71FC613

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

You know there's no difference between PAL players choice and non-players choice, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭savemejebus

cheers tman, never got my stars with my original copy so thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

You know there's no difference between PAL players choice and non-players choice, right?
    aye. i promised a mate a copy of it for christmas... its taken me this long to even consider letting go of my player's choice copy :p
    my collection looks so much slicker now with an original casing copy.

no problem savemejebus. glad somebody had a use for them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

tman wrote:
    aye. i promised a mate a copy of it for christmas... its taken me this long to even consider letting go of my player's choice copy :p
    my collection looks so much slicker now with an original casing copy.

no problem savemejebus. glad somebody had a use for them :)

Yeah the players choice cases are fairly dodgey looking.

Advertisement