Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multiple Notifications

Options
  • 02-03-2005 2:31pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if this query is addressed elsewhere- thought I'd pop it down here anyway.
    I appear to randomly be getting multiple notifications of new postings on threads I am subscribed to, or PMs. Normally it might be one or two- but recently the number has been increasing, a few minutes ago I got 6 identical e-mails notifying me of a new post on the "Are boards members territorial within boards.ie?" thread in Rec-Afterhours. All multiple notifications appear to have the same system timestamps on them- in this case 1.17PM GMT.

Curious, am I the only one experiencing this, whats causing it- something at my end perhaps?

Je ne c'est pas!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

There's something up with the mail side alright. All my post reports and PM notifications are an hour late. I don't subscribe to threads, so I can't comment there.

:)

Advertisement