Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vouchers

Options
  • 02-03-2005 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone knew if there is a Subcity in Cork? If not, is there any comic shop in Cork that also has a chain in Dublin? I'm looking to buy vouchers as a birthday present for someone living in Cork. Ideas welcome.
    Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭den.fitz

<edit> Helpful comment noted :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

The only comic store in Cork is Other Realms, and they don't have any branches in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Pygmie

<Edit> No need for this at all. Leave it up to the mods.

*sigh* I go away for one day... :rolleyes:

BTW, Thanks Fysh.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

You could try checking the Other Realms site to see if they can arrange something for you...maybe you can buy vouchers over the phone by credit card or something. Worth a check, if you're stuck. Or you could take a chance and buy an Easons or Waterstones book voucher - both stores on Patrick street have comic book sections which are small but reasonably good (more than once I've found things in Easons that Other Realms hadn't got in stock, for example).

• Advertisement

Yep - rang them and got sorted out. Thanks again!

Advertisement