Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nerds Unite :)

Options
  • 02-03-2005 4:21pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭

<shameless plug>
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=228855

Fun event this weekend in town - first time in Ireland, possibly first in Europe. Being run by Redbrick etc. Go to post, read etc. :)
    </shameless plug>

Maybe a few CTYI teams? Should be a fun event. Some of it should be videoed by DCU's MPS (Media Production Society).

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Are you taking part in it?

I would except you know full well how bad I am with computers - I don't really care HOW they work as long as they DO work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

That'd be so cool if I knew how to use my laptop do do all that schtuff! and also if I didn't have so much damn stuff to do by the 11th, ugh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

That is the most fantastic thing ever. Wish I was nerdy enough/dubliney enough

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Fishie wrote:
    Are you taking part in it?

I would except you know full well how bad I am with computers - I don't really care HOW they work as long as they DO work

Was convinced I replied already... :eek:

Wont be taking part as I wont be in the county unfortunately. Though, if I were in Dublin, I'd be helping out rather than taking part - ineligible I do believe on acount of being the newest addition to the RAT (Redbrick Admin Team). *dances*

*also bump* Tis (technically) today people. Should be fun. It's been getting some decent media attention. It's made it to Slashdot and SiliconRepublic at least.

Advertisement