Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Case support

Options
  • 02-03-2005 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

lo ppl.

Im looking for a midi pc case with dimensions of 420x190. i have a few questions for the techies.
    1. My on/off switch is on the right hand side. and say if i wanted to get a pc case with a switch on the left/middle i would not be able to turn the darn pc off??

2. The cd drives and floppy drives, would they have to be in the exact same position as they are in atm?

3. Same for the audio inputs and usb sockets. would they have to be in the exact same position for me to put me mouse in !!! ahhh i cant kill ppl widout a mouse !! or a keyboard for that matter.

Can anyone answer these questions and can recommend any good webbys

Thanks

Jamie :D

oh and btw im looking to spend about 30-40 pounds on one. ( just so u dont start throwing like 400 pound cases at me )

Comments

Advertisement