Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delorentos play UCD

Options
  • 02-03-2005 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

hey folks,
    just in case anyone's interested:

we're playing before the Republic of Loose on thursday night with angels of mons and some other bands, so come along!

i think we've a guest list so if anyone wants to get in on it give us a shout.

thanks,
    K ~ delorentos.

:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Was there a guy called Dave who used to be in your band?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭delorentos

Was there a guy called Dave who used to be in your band?

yep.
    We were fair different then.
    Dave - guitarist supreme. :D

you know him?

Well I did work in the same place as him but I didn't know him very well. My dad knew him well and he brought home a demo of yours which is probably gathering dust somewhere. That was about two or three years ago but I remember thinking that it was good. I'll have a look for it and give it another listen. I heard you guys on briefly on Going Underground the other night. Liked the tune. Do you have any releases coming out soon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭delorentos

yup, we were a very different sounding band when dave was involved though.
    we're recording a release at the mo' with Marc Carolan and we hope to have it out and released at the end of April..
    haven't thought of a title yet though..

:)

www.delorentos.net

Anyway incase you have your hopes up I'm not really Zane Lowe (Man!) from the2 so I can't plug any of your videos by taking bribes from but I'm sure someday soon Zane will be blasting your vids on theG.

I'm sure you guys are going to really well. Best of luck in cracking the money obsessed music industry.

• Advertisement
Advertisement