Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email problems?

Options
  • 02-03-2005 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭

Hello a few days ago i got a few emails from [email]admins-boards.ie.Alwa[/email]ys if a thread im subscribed to recieves a new post i get a email from [email]regi-boards.ie.Im[/email] just wondering i recently changed my email address and now i cant view these.Are the emails from the admins important?And would any of the admins know what they are about?
    Thanks.

P.s the emails are sent to my phone.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

The mails that used to come from regi@ are now coming from admin@

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Thanks for that.But after i got the emails from @admin i continued to get them from @regi(and think im still getting them).Im not too sure now though.I just thought a admin sent me a email.Thanks

Are they regarding different types of things? I.e, some regarding subscribed threads and the others regarding something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

No i dont think so.I looked at the emails i usaully get and there now from admin@ so your were right they just changed from regi to admin thanks

Just one last question is the personal issues forum restricted to subscribed users only?becuase i dont have the permission if it isnt?

You have somehow managed to get yourself banned from that forum.

• Advertisement
Advertisement