Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need help in engineering (H)

Options
  • 02-03-2005 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭

Now that ive got your attention

I have the worst engineering teacher on the planet anybody got any higher level engineering notes they can e-mail me? Its March and we haven't done any theory engineering in the last two years i think he is confused mabey he thinks the exam is next year. I dont know thats no use to me if anybody can help please do it now before its too late.

By the way did i mention i wanna be an engineer. :-/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

We haven't done any theory this year as been busy with the projects until last week.
    Still got 74 in the pre's though.

I recommend just using the exam papers and whatever text book you have and keep going over the obvious thing that appear almost every year (the various forms of testing, thernal equilibriun diagrams, welding/bonding, the structure of materials)

I also have the answer papers which are very handy for anything small that you may not be able to find.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭mickomack

Now that ive got your attention

I have the worst engineering teacher on the planet anybody got any higher level engineering notes they can e-mail me? Its March and we haven't done any theory engineering in the last two years i think he is confused mabey he thinks the exam is next year. I dont know thats no use to me if anybody can help please do it now before its too late.

By the way did i mention i wanna be an engineer. :-/

You think you have the worst engineering teacher my teacher doesn't even know the theory one day he got confused doing an ORDINARY level question and we had to show him how to do it.

P.S What school are you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Hey if anybody has notes could you add me to your bcc list?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

You think you have the worst engineering teacher my teacher doesn't even know the theory one day he got confused doing an ORDINARY level question and we had to show him how to do it.

Think were talkin about the same teacher mick if its the mick im thinkin of im in your class. One question will anwser this : Is your engineering teachers first aid kit full of pens and pencils? cause mine is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭mickomack

Think were talkin about the same teacher mick if its the mick im thinkin of im in your class. One question will anwser this : Is your engineering teachers first aid kit full of pens and pencils? cause mine is.

Yeah i knew there couldn't be another engineering around similar to our 1

• Advertisement
Advertisement