Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiator Fri 4th March

Options
  • 02-03-2005 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

well what can i say but thanx to all those who performed last week,u all did excellent,sorry i didnt make it down saturday,it was the 1st radiator in 3 years i didnt run myself,had to go to belgium!long story....anyway another beauty coming your way this friday...back to headline are the amazing KOPEK, just check out their tunes on www.kopekmusic.com and im sure you'll be hooked, 3rd on the bill are, after an absence of about 6mths, the amazing 100 BULLETS, again just have a listen and try to tell me you don't want to experience them live http://artists.cpu.ie/bands/43 , 2nd on and for the first time at RADIATOR are instrumental geniuses,DE CLUSO(sorry your name is wrong on poster!), and kicking the next unforgettable friday at eamonn dorans off are SELWYN, these guys really impressed at my VOODOO,SUNDAY START! sessions....doors 8pm,adm:8eu,7 with flyer or by texting RADIATOR to 0863908829....again guys i cant stress how vital passports and garda cards are....in the meantime check out www.andalusiahq.com

Advertisement