Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Best Racing Game Ever

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing

Dont forget to checkout the video review

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/bigrigsotrr/review.html

LOL ... the game hud is too small for the game information :D

An interesting thread would be worst ever game, and an even more interesting one would be worst game to highest sales thread, ie what is the worst game that managed to sell loads of copies ... probably something like Rise of the Robots or one of the Army Man games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

You're Winner!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

The video review is hilarious. I have so much sympathy with Alex Navarro, having to play that.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

The Greatest Racing Game Ever!?!?!

Has to be The Need For Speed on the 3DO, fantastic, at a time when people thought RidgeRacer the PSX was the cats pyjamas, The Need For Speed was a racing game for grown ups. A semi sequel to the Test drive games on the Amiga it made Ridge Racer out to be the shallow arcade racer it was.

My brother and I would spend time just crashing cars to see who could produce the best smashes, a mode to be seen later in the Burnout games.

Its superior to the PSX version to come a little later and certainly to the various sequels.

Pity most gamers will never get to play it and see what I mean.

Advertisement