Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slash's tophat has been stolen!

Options
  • 02-03-2005 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

someone swipped slash's tophat after a velvet revolver concert. he is reported to be upset. i think there is more on metal hammer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

dude, old newz, I found out 2 weeks ago from www.blabbermouth.net they had have the news before anyone else, 6 mins after Dimebag was shot, it was on the website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

jesus thats fast!ah well i am stuck in a time lapse maybe

I know, it is THE website for metal news

the hat was returned! =D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭The Fitz

Was it in Dublin?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

nope twas at the grammy's
    filthy american thieves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Hmmm. Someone's got their facts a bit mixed up. The hat was stolen at the Grammy's (fact) which happened a couple of weeks ago, but Blabbermouth reported it 6 minutes after Dimebag got capped?(bull****).

By the way, the latest is a guy has contacted the band saying he has the hat but he wants a reward for it. He claims he bought it frm someone in California for $50. But to be honest, I think he stole it.

Some Tshirt company has offered the hatnapper $5000 for it because they signed a deal with Slash to replicate the hat or something, but they can't do it without having the original to base the replicas on.

Advertisement