Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ashbourne?

Options
  • 02-03-2005 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭

Does anyone here live in this lovely, lovely town? Because I do!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

Me I live in Ashbourne also.... could do with washing the roads though, bloody mud everwhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Whats that hotel with the nice food?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭Geranium

Yeah the paths are all pretty bad at the moment. I have to walk through builder muck (and even worse, builders) to get to school. Sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭decob

Geranium wrote:
    Does anyone here live in this lovely, lovely town? Because I do!

i do...

Poblachtach, there are 2 hotels, haven't eaten in the ashbourne court, but the ashbourne house have a nice restaurant upstairs..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 muzzle

ive lived there 22 years. its a horrible place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Faddymackshyte

I live smack band next door in Ratoath and I despise both places......they have definitly gone to the dogs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Dypso

ashbourne is really bad thank god i only have to pass through it every day id go mad if i had to stop and spend time in it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 vindictive_miss

The greatest band to come out of this crappy town just got their own website! its only really boards at the mo but they're hoping to develop it, check it ot at www.mecca.tk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭missy me

lived here 21 years and you know its time to get out when mcdonalds arrives. i have vowed never to eat there,long live san remo!!!!!!!!.i cant even remeber the last time ive been out in ash,im sure im missing out on the wonderful nitelife of cocos and subsh*t.

Advertisement