Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone heard of Joshua Radin..?

Options
  • 02-03-2005 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭

A very good artist....

His music is featured a lot in 'Scrubs'... his song 'Winter' was featured last season during Brendan Fraser's (Ben) funeral. And his new song 'Closer' was featured in last night's episode in the US.

His music is very reminiscent of Elliott Smith. So if you're a fan of Elliott, give him a listen!

Excellent, excellent musician!

You can listen to both songs mentioned above ('Winter' and 'Closer') streaming at his official website .... and if you like, buy them via Paypal.

Let me know what you think.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭40crush41

Basquille -you already know what I think of him, hes great
    (sorry this is such an old thread, I just thought that this site should be added)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=2871686
    Thats his myspace profile

Just click and hear a fine musician :) He deserves to be heard, and you deserve to hear him!

Peace ~Beth

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭bigmouth

He's playing in Doyle's on Tuesday night!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Would love to see him live.

Are you going bigmouth? If so, enjoy the gig!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Stamen

I heard him in scrubs a few years ago.
    He has some very good stuff and some ok stuff. Not a huge fan myself but I do like the Girlfriend in a coma cover song.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭bigmouth

Sorry for the delay. Yeah, I went last night and it was great! He played seven or eight songs, the other acts only played four or so. That was a bonus...I thought it would be the same for him. Lots of giddy girls there ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement