Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom FM presents....TONIGHT AT THE VILLAGE!

Options
  • 02-03-2005 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Thursday, March 31st @ the Village Wexford street, Phantom FM presents the Angels of Mons (Meteor hope of 2005 award winners) and 66e (debut album receiving rave reviews) plus more to be confirmed. The night kicks off at 8 with Phantasm following the live action. Admission is 10euro at the door and the party rumbles on til 2.30! Join us for this Easter Egg-stravaganza. It'll be something special! Watch out for updates and more info at www.phantomfm.com
    See you there. Jack

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

I'm all over it. :D
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Milkman Dan

i will be going to this gig to see the angles of mons. i've read so much ****e about them recently that if they aren't good, i'm going to scalp them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭miss serena

This one should be eggstra phantastic!!! On the ball or what?!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭JackHyland

A third act has been confirmed for the night. Due to his touring schedule we can't officially reveal exactly who it is. He recently packed the Olympia and was nominated for a number of awards at this year's Meteor awards. That's all I'm saying. By the way...'Angels of Mons' won't disappoint. All the media coverage doesn't distract from the fact that the album is top drawer. 66e send shivers down me spine! All this AND Phantasm for just a tenner?! We spoil yis. Jack

so is it 66e, angels or mons and mundy in that order?
    or are angels of mons headlining?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭miss serena

Mundy hasn't played The Olympia recently!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Kitty Kat

Stunning, i'll be there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Going to see Angels of Mons tonight I believe.
    xm

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Scruff101

Maybe the 3rd act is paddy casey!? He seems to be everywhere at the mo..he's playing Dublin Castle for the HGE festival too!!

Colm Quearney has been added to the bill. It's gonna be a fantastic night. Jack

• Advertisement

As you probably know already, the final line up for the 'Phantom FM presents' gig on thursday 31st of March int the Village is (in no particular order) Declan O Rourke, Angels of Mons, 66e and Q. Only a tenner in. Doors at 8 sharp and Phantasm follows til 2.30. See yis there.

is it true Delorentos are playing this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Delorentos are not playing as stated in the Sunday Tribune. They were asked to correct this error but it still appeared. The artists playing are:

Q
    66e
    Declan O'Rourke
    Angels of Mons

Doors are at 8.00, first band on at 8.15. Admission is €10. Live music followed by Phantasm.

Advertisement