Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Worst Album You Have Ever Paid Money For.......Be Honest

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Something by HED(PE)

oh my they were ****.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

mayordenis wrote:
    Something by HED(PE)

oh my they were ****.
    But remember, they were pioneers in the "whiteboys of confused ethnicity in metal" scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭sme

nofx - punk in drublic. words don't even come near describing how bad this is, so i'll just vomit

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Something by Crazy Town, really dont know why i bought it. Think it might have been around the time that i also bought an MOP (rap) album. Why i bought those two i will never know. Urgh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Drums

The worst album I've ever bought was

Metallica- St.Anger

I had waited ages for the album and it was tipped to be Metallica's best album. God was I wrong.

I'd rather listen to Reload and that's saying something

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Obzer

Love hate tragedy by papa roach only good for scrapin **** off ur ass

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭mo_thoin

Inme- overgrown eden!!!
    Heard a few songs and thought they were good! Just proves that everything is not always as it seems........:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 QueenAdreena

Hmmm, i'd say korn life is peachy, i bought it cuz it had chino moreno on 1 song, i listened to it once and now the case holds my mp3 cds...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

mo_thoin wrote:
    Inme- overgrown eden!!!
    Heard a few songs and thought they were good! Just proves that everything is not always as it seems........:p

I was just about to post the same thing :D Bloody hell that album sucked!

And to whoever it was who thought institutionalised by ST sucked..may god have mercy on your soul!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭avatar

I bought Dizzy Up The Girl by the Goo Goo Dolls because Iris is on it. Now, I really wish I hadn't. I still don't understand how an album with a song that good on it can be so very, very, very bad.

Honourable mention to Staind's break the cycle (I was 13, ok?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i got the first album by good charlotte.

yes, i bought it. i was told they were "class" and "punk as hell" (no joke).

they weren't....

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭summer_ina_bowl

I may have said this before.... but Reanimation by linkin park is about as useful eh, me on a soccer pitch *shudder*...

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭CrazyTalk

'Hope Is Important' by Idlewild
    It's unfortunate because 100 Broken Windows is really good.

Advertisement