Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

5th gen honda civic vti distributer

Options
  • 02-03-2005 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

The distributer went on my honda about 6 months ago, so I got one from a scrap yard that I thought was the same as my own. It came from a ferrerio, the saloon version of my car.

It has worked fine without any problems, but the only problem is my rev counter stopped working!

Now the things is, I fear that this one is starting to die on me again.

Can anyone recommend some places I can shop around to get one 2nd hand again, or new ... they're getting rarer these days! Also are they difficult to fit? I'd prefer to try it myself this time as opposed to shell out cash.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭JB123

Dizzy died in my Integra got one off southside scrap yard 4 100 euro was out of a 99VTI there in the phone book.

Advertisement