Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why am i banned from the rugby forum

Options
  • 02-03-2005 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭

why am i banned from the rugby forum , all i did was speak out against petty nit picking on some of the posts, this particular time there was someone complaining about some guys punctuation , i mean come on , had he nothing better to do , thats what happens when children are left on this site, i think i might apply to open a CRECHE forum for these guys, if they are going to act like children they should be treated as children.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Did you read the charter on that forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭BANZAI_RUNNER

No i didnt , but if you read my posts , i was just highlighting the fact that someone was getting their knickers in a knot regarding PUNCTUATION on someones post, I did ask them to stay on topic, i even mentioned the topic in my post but i get banned.........a bunch of Gestapo nonsense if you ask me , then to top it all , the PRAT who banned me had the balls to joke about it , Moderator my a*se , he couldnt moderate a goot Sh1t , but hey if i'm banned then thats fine , if someone as petty as him is the moderator , perhaps i'm better off staying banned from his little world , Thanks for thespeedy response.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

No i didnt

That was your first mistake then.
    but if you read my posts , i was just highlighting the fact that someone was getting their knickers in a knot regarding PUNCTUATION on someones post, I did ask them to stay on topic, i even mentioned the topic in my post but i get banned.........

Yes, after the moderator asked you to leave the moderating to the moderators.
    a bunch of Gestapo nonsense if you ask me , then to top it all , the PRAT who banned me had the balls to joke about it , Moderator my a*se , he couldnt moderate a goot Sh1t , but hey if i'm banned then thats fine , if someone as petty as him is the moderator , perhaps i'm better off staying banned from his little world , Thanks for thespeedy response.

Well, that there combined with the abuse you sent him via PM makes me wonder why on earth we want the likes of you around boards.ie at all.

Advertisement