Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First tattoo!

Options
  • 02-03-2005 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭

Useless, abusive posts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,114 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

If you have to ask people for suggestions of a tattoo to get, don't get one. Design your own or find a design you like. No point in you getting a tattoo someone else gave you that you're going to have 5-10 years down the road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

bennyx_o wrote:
    If you have to ask people for suggestions of a tattoo to get, don't get one. Design your own or find a design you like. No point in you getting a tattoo someone else gave you that you're going to have 5-10 years down the road.

I second this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭ranDom_tAsk

bennyx_o wrote:

good advice there.

@fade_to_grey

i got my second tat done 2 months ago and i told the tattooest i'd be back in to get my sons name done on my fore arm, and at the moment i'm still working on the design for it...

just take your time, there no rush to get a tattoo :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Useless, abusive posts.

Useless, abusive posts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

There's actually a sticky on this type of thread and I'm surprised that eth0 hasn't locked this yet.

Useless, abusive posts.

Right then get a swastika on your forehead, it'll be deadly.
    Happy now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

How about getting my Arse tattooed onto your face.
    Reporting thread

Useless, abusive posts.

• Advertisement

Your suggestion is duly noted, as is your apparent Nazism.

zing!

strangest invocation of Godwyns ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭lizanne

wow my tattoos are minatyre compared to yours
    good advice there.

@fade_to_grey

i got my second tat done 2 months ago and i told the tattooest i'd be back in to get my sons name done on my fore arm, and at the moment i'm still working on the design for it...

just take your time, there no rush to get a tattoo :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement