Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ieInternet Signup

Options
  • 02-03-2005 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭

I just signed up for a registration and SOHO hosting (free for the hosting btw) from www.ieinternet.com

I got a "Thank You for your Order" webpage up afterwards, with some basic details, but I still haven't got an email (been about an hour - thought it'd be instant)

There's no holding page yet on the domain I registered, and the "thank you" page didn't give me any username or password.

Does anybody have any experience with IEinternet, and could tell me how long (/how did it happen) for you

Thanks,
    Snapscan

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

It's quite likely their signups aren't automated and your account will be set up in the morning.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

dahamsta wrote:
    It's quite likely their signups aren't automated and your account will be set up in the morning.

adam
    Damn, I really needed to have a simple page up by tomorrow morning. Guess I'll be refreshing my inbox every minute from 8AM tomorrow.

Thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Even if their signups were automated it would take anything up to 48 hours for the DNS to propogate on older domains, depending on the TTLs etc.,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

It's now been over 18 hours and still no response regarding a username or password. Is that normal?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Not really. Did you try phoning them? TBH it's not really in the best interest of Boards for us to get too involved in hosting discussions. It'll just lead to the thread being locked, believe me.

adam

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

It'll just lead to the thread being locked, believe me.

aint that the truth :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement