Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playing Movies and Music on Nintendo DS

Options
  • 02-03-2005 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭

What do people think of this product for playin movies and music on the Nintendo DS? click here
    ps. If I was to load a movie onto a SD card after it had been compressed woth the software included, how much MB's would it need?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

anyone know how?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭mp3guy

I've one of those, they're pretty good. A 512MB Compact Flash card holds a good 3/4 hours of video. And about... 5, 6 albums of music. You can get it cheaper at http://www.lik-sang.com
    It only uses compact flash, which you can get cheap on ebay. You'll want a reader for it too.

And infuture don't expect a reply at midnight on a sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

AKA Supercard. Make sure it's the Mk2 they're selling (the Mk1 didn't fit in the DS slot, re. plastic card 'shape' config). Also, look this up - Supercard . I bought mine from them, turned up in Dublin 3 days later, no probs.

Advertisement