Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Electric Antanna Ariel for MX5?

Options
  • 03-03-2005 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,866 ✭✭✭

Any idea where to get one - someone bent my fixed mx5 ariel - no point in getting a new fixed one - probably go same way.

MX5 boot is tiny - I bought one from maplin (€32) and it was 13 incles long closed - wont fit.
    tried Halfords, buyandsell and ebay.

The electric ariel would have to be about 10 incles high in its closed up state.

Any ideas?? Or anyone selling one??

“Roll it back”

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

When I had an MX-5 it had one already fitted, but I believe that it was factory fitted as standard. I can't remember any more details I'm afraid, but it fitted on the right hand side of the boot, tucked up behind the battery IIRC.

Maybe try your friendly local Mazda dealer?

Advertisement