Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WPA with Domain authentication

• 03-03-2005 10:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I am trying to set up a secure wireless connection in work. I have some APs (Zyxel G1000) units which suppoer WPA. I have successfully got WPA-PSK (Shared Key) working but this can be cracked so i want to go for the fully fledged WPA. Has anyone here got WPA working with ISA server in Windows 2003 to authenticate to the domain with logged in credentials?

I know it is possible but it keeps connecting then immediately disconnecting and saying waiting to authenticate. I have also tried using Odysey Client and Radius server from Funk software and got the same result...

Ideas??
    Thanks
    Gibo

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭gibo_ie

ok i have found an answer which is pretty sweet and i am providing a link for future posters as this is what people with WEP need to change over to in companies due to the pure weakness in WEP.

http://www.informit.com/guides/content.asp?g=security&seqNum=70&rl=1

you need to go back a page or two and go through each step depending on how far on you are with your setup. I will also try to help anyone with queries if you like now that it is running well for me.

Advertisement