Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weezer on Tour

Options
  • 03-03-2005 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭

I just read that Weezer are playing two dates in June in the UK. Tickets go on sale Saturday. I would say they will be gone like a hot snot.

Comments

Wicked!! Are they playing here?

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭scribs

where in the UK they playin
    would luv to see that gig

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

They are playing London and Birmingham according to NME. I would say its a preview of the album. I remember signing a petition to bring Weezer to Ireland about 2 year ago. Wonder will it make a difference? Bloody doubt it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Nea wrote:
    They are playing London and Birmingham according to NME. I would say its a preview of the album. I remember signing a petition to bring Weezer to Ireland about 2 year ago. Wonder will it make a difference? Bloody doubt it!!!

They haven't completely finalised their European tour so I wouldn't rule them out just yet. Oxegen is a possibility but I can't gauge for sure. In any case they've really been long overdue to play here for too long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 My Name IsJonas

the tickets for the UK gigs go on sale tomorrow (friday). I got mine earlier on the presale links on the weezer message board. hopefully they'll play in Dublin aswell.

I wouldn't be too confident that they'd be playing Oxegen cos it seem they're playing European festivals in June. but I'll wait and see I suppose, but I can't wait until June.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i hope they play ireland, but i hope it won't be at oxygen.

there are too many top acts at oxygen this year and weezer would would be to down low on the list

Advertisement