Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help me...

Options
  • 03-03-2005 11:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I think the tune is some kind of remix of seven drunken nights by the Dubliners, but I’m not sure. It´s not the version by the dubliners because that one is too slow. I’ve found a version with flogging molly, but that one also too slow. A part of the lyrics goes; ....you’re drunk you’re drunk you’re silly old fool still you cannot see.............a hundred miles or more........

A friend of mine said it’s completely new and was released in May 2004 but I’m sure he is wrong. It has been played in pubs (I don’t think this version is played in pubs with traditional music) in Ennis and Dublin as far as I know, but since everyone starts to sing when they hear it, it’s probably played all over Ireland.
    The song is really really fast and I love it.
    I just want to know if it is the seven drunken nights and what artist. Or if I’m wrong, what the **** it is I’m looking for.

thanks a million// elin

Advertisement