Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanda and the Colossus

Options
  • 03-03-2005 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭

This is the best gaming news I've heard in an awful long time, Wanda and the Colossus-now called Shadow of the Colossus, will be released in europe some time this year, oh joy :)

Link

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

i've only experienced ICO recently. It was a work of art. Can't wait for this game. Looms amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

THis is essectially ICO2 (same programming team) but with a different twist, you have to take down giant stone men and flying stone monsters. should be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

This game looks gorgeous. Wish it wasn't PS2-exclusive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

So do I but at least my ps2 isn't a complete waste of space...you could always borrow one to play it, I was talking to someone just the other day who borrowed one just to play ICO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Dogg Thang

I have to admit to being slightly nervous about it from what I read in the Edge feature a few months back. They were saying how Ico wasn't a commercial success so they were going to make this more commercial. That's not a bad thing in itself but depends on just what they do with it.

Dogg.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

I like the name change.

Advertisement