Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Lemme know what you think

• 03-03-2005 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Heres a little bit of editing i done recently, lemme know what you think:

http://www.designsxp.com/jayo/aApparat.IIII.jayo.finish.mpg

i know about the bad mix in the middle where it changes song. i will get round to this, unfortunatly, Edit Studio isnt great for editing the audio and mixing tracks together, so ill still gotta work on this in Audacity.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭delanest

what size is this .. bout 100 mb ?

at least say what it is, to know if im interested

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Funkygreendogs

lol, sorry mate, its around 35mb and its a video mashup i put together to go with a song by apparat a wicked german trance dj. Some of the videos i used was, one about those french boyos who do all the jumping around buildings and stuff, the breakdancer in human traffic, the traffic scenes in human traffic, some videos off a dvd callled The Annual 05, which is just a load of videos to dance tunes, then i used a scottish advert "e-sure" for car insurance, the material for which i found on another website, i think thats it really....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭delanest

song is pretty cool, I don't know what the theme is, if it was supposed to be street culture then why the beach/guitarist/old guy in car (his name escapes me).

Its just a mis-match of clips, try making a theme, draw a story board and plan the clip, you have the tech knowlege but the creative is lacking.

just my opinion anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Funkygreendogs

thanks for the feedback! Yea i didnt really know where i was going Theme wise, at one point i figured maybe i could play on the fact that most of the clips kinda oppose each other, as in the old white guy, and the youngish black guy, the kinda air jumping slowed down and the breakdancing sped up, and the calm beach and hectic boxing ring, but yea i guess theres much room for improvement

Advertisement