Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bounty Prizes

Options
  • 03-03-2005 11:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭

I have just recieved a box of prizes from FullHousepokerchips.com. Didn't take long for us to get sponsored ! Many thanks to them for their genorosity.

In Sunday's game the head to hunt is DapperGent ! The prize is a lovely poker layout - great for those 'friendly' home games.

Also the first person who goes all in preflop with the Hammer and wins will get a pack of WPT playing cards! if everybody folds then that counts. hand history must be posted here for validation!

There is one prize here which is too good for a bounty prize so I am going to use it as a bad beat prize. Qualifying hands are nines full or higher - both hole cards to be used. The prize is 200 vegas poker chips. Again hand history to be posted here for validation.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭dirkey_wynne

Mike, I have to say you're playing a blinder with this tournie set up. You're going well above and beyond. Cheers again. Great tournie! By the way - did you leave the one I won, for knocking out DeV, in the Fitz? Haven't been in, in ages!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

Thanks Mike, deadly set up and thanks Muso for the league table (just keep me where I am please!)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Dirkey I have your executive toy in my place, I'll bring it in and give it to you in the Fitz whenever you are about.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭dirkey_wynne

DeVore wrote:
    Dirkey I have your executive toy in my place, I'll bring it in and give it to you in the Fitz whenever you are about.

DeV.
    Hmm, what are you doing with my executive toy? Sweet jebus. :p Cheers tho, actually thinking of heading into Fitz after work for SNG - they still happening much these days?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

Great work Mike. Well payed for the boards crew. Cheers.

All I gotta do now is place!! ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement