Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Last Song...

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Corporal jigsore quandary-carcass

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Thin Lizzy - Sarah, for my girlfriend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭The Fitz

Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen, Only song for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,970 ✭✭✭mp3guy

Um, if i wanted to be super depressed going out Dream Theater - Space-Dye Vest and Dream Theater - Disappear. Maybe Six Degrees Of Inner Turbulence, because its 42mins long... or maybe just Metallica - Nothing Else Matters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

Highway To Hell by AC/DC because i gotta go out in style!
    Hallowed Be Thy Name by Iron Maiden because it is one of the best songs ever and its about death row.

But probably, Free Bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd. Reminds me of my dad, and also its a bloody rocking tune :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭irokie

The Beatles - A Day in the Life, from Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band - on vinyl.

i gotta be one of the few who caught that...
    the center groove of the b-side of Sgt. Peppers is 30 seconds of random clips of conversations and music and songs from teh recording of the album. and because it's the center groove, on a vinyl record, it'll repeat until it wears out. which should take something in the region of 5000 listens with an ok set up.

i'd pick the mercy seat by nick cave.
    or serves me right to suffer by johnny cash.
    or ride the lightning by metallica...

actually, prolly the outlaw torn.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Hmmm... I wonder if the buzz of the electric chair could be converted to a signal and sent to an amp...

Listen to the Tender Prey version of the Mercy Seat by Nick Cave. The electric chair sound is made by a bass plugged into a distortion pedal and hit with drumsticks. But it doesn't really sound like what I imagine an electric chair to sound like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Dark of My Moon - Gene Clark I think would be a good one to send you off..

That or maybe Bobby Brown (Goes Down) by Frank Zappa :)

HIM-Don't Fear The Reaper
    or maybe the good version (the original): by BOC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Deadnight

Hmmmmmm...it's between three:

'Retrovertigo'~Mr. Bungle
    'Written in Stone'~Sinergy
    'A Tout Le Monde'~Megadeth

Or ''Til Death' by Obituary, because everyone would die laughing when I'd try 'sing/growl/scream' along to it. And I mean DIE laughing....(think of that Monty Python sketch ;))

Advertisement