Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Towing electrics adapter cable ?

Options
  • 03-03-2005 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

Hi,
    Anyone know where I can pick up an adapter cable to plug in two 7-pin plugs into a 13-pin socket on the car ?

i.e. it has a 13-pin plug, and two 7-pin sockets.

I found them on a uk website but they wanted another £25 for delivery to ireland !

(Donegal or Galway city-centre if possible !)

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

Got a pic of it ?

Is it for a campervan or caravan ?
    If so, a campervan/caravan club/dealer/owner may be able to help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭AMurphy

dealgan wrote:
    Hi,

I found them on a uk website but they wanted another £25 for delivery to ireland !
    ...QUOTE]

A pix of what you are trying to plug into what else would be handy.

$25 is a bit steep, must be where they make money. I got a switch from New York to Cal for $4:00 (about the same sistance as from NY to DUB.)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 1930hotrod

Bought one two weekends ago at flea market in letter kenny complete kit with magnetic lights and twenty foot of cable with the connections you mentioned earlier. The car boot sale on Sat located in the center, near Charlies cafe.
    Cost me 18 euros. works like a champ.
    Call me if you want to buy the one I bought. Its unused and comes in a plastic case.

Advertisement