Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost CD wallet, reward offered

Options
  • 03-03-2005 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭

Hi, I lost a cd wallet (black) containing about 9 DVD data disks, each one labeled with the names of a few movies.

I most likely lost it in the quinn school but Im not tuling out the restaurant or arts building.
    Last time I know I had it was in q001, the last class before I noticed it missiong was tuesday morning in q009. Obviously Im majorly pissed at losing it and am offering a reward to anyone who finds it.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Ive been looking for the wallet since tuesday, and what luck, as I was walking through q001 I saw someone with it.
    He however says when he got it there was only 4 DVDs in it, so heres the deal, if anyone can help me find any of the ppl who've been passing it around or if they can get me the disks Ill make it worth their while

Advertisement