Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Broadband thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Evilution

Nope,let down again,iam a bit angry now
    I guess this is the catch in the too-good-to-be-true broadband story. A pants company in charge of setting you up!!!
    That sucks man, what was the excuse tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

No excuse tonight:P

Dont worry,tomorrow ill give em a stinking phone call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Clanc

Any joy with the meeting? BTW what would Net1 be proposing? Wireless node somewhere around Proudstown road?
    In the meantime I heard the BB discussion on TodayFM + called up Eircom again. With bit of convincing, they are now reassessing whether I can get BB (for the past year, this has been a ho-hoper).

Update: no meeting nor an answer to my phonecalls,

looks at ildana.ie,looks good.

Net1 came lads,iam very happy.I just need to do a bit more on the names.Id recommedn anyone to go through Joe tighe as eviliution posted the article

• Advertisement

Clanc,why dont u IM me on MSN.

Evilution, i got my 25 names in a day,its off to joe tighe,and net1,there meeting me in my house tomorrow.

Just to clarify ti was NET1 that was to meet me,not joe tighe.I was just chatting to joe on the phone. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Clanc

what happens next? Are Net1 setting up something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Evilution

One of my friends just got eircom broadband in his gaff the other day. 100KBPS downloads!! Whooahhhhhh!!!!!! Gonna get it, gonna get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Has the application for the GBS gone through? It was due in before the end of April... just curious as to how it went for you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Sarunas

Found out about net1.ie today.

I'm in laytown, and my line fails the test :(. Dropped down an email to them today.

Poblachtach: Did you get it yet?

Ive to wait a month mate

Advertisement