Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doc Frankenstein

Options
  • 03-03-2005 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭

Anybody read Doc Frankenstein? - Its only new as I got issue one and two together in a pack in a comic shop here in Brisbane. Its probably the best comic I have read in a long long time. Its by the Wachowski borthers who write the Matrix comics which I never had much time for really.

more info at Burlyman Entertainment

Anybody know if it is available in Dublin shops cos I would like to continue reading it when I get home.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

yep i know for a fact its in forbidden planet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Nice one - looking forward to getting issue #3. Cheers for the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

I run a comic shop in Limerick, and just ordered a load of them in.
    They're reprints though, not the first editions!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Nice one, so if I'm really stuck I will head down to Limerick!

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

I picked up the first issue of this yesterday as I vaguely remembered someone here mentioning it was good. Not bad at all. If I had realised the Wachowski brothers had written it before I had bought it, I wouldn't have gone near it. We'll see how the next couple of issues pan out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement